Supported housing currently occupies an important position within the British real estate market. The support and funding that is provided within this sector helps improve the quality of life for the most vulnerable people within society as well as goes towards reducing the pressure on the NHS and care services. Therefore, any investor thinking of putting their money into the supported housing property sector, will not only see their capital increase, but will also have the satisfaction of knowing that their money is going towards assisting the less fortunate population. A recent research survey carried out by the National Housing Federation provides some interesting facts to justify this point: in 2015/2016, there was an undersupply of 15,600 available places in supported housing for people of working age, which means more than 15% of the existing supply. If we look ahead, demand is expected to outstrip supply by 30,000 available places within the next 4 years.
This is one of the main reasons why investment into UK supported housing sector is increasing year on year.
Direct Property Investment has identified this market niche as a worthy property investment opportunity for their investors and has therefore recently launched their new UK Supported Housing Property Bond which offers Fixed Returns of up to 12% per Year. The current long-term leverage arrangements which are underpinned by government-backed allowances makes now the perfect time to obtain high yields through this property-based investment, which benefits from premium rental income and long-term lease arrangements.
Some of the most noteworthy features of this UK Supported Housing Fixed Income Property Bond are:
– It provides fixed returns up to 10% per year
– There are asset-backed bonds, which floats debenture over company assets to ensure interest and capital payments
– Income is supported by Government Allowances
– Regarding terms, you can choose between two options: over 2 or 5 year terms
– You will gain access to a premium income sector, which provides a premium rental income via a long-term rental agreement
– Behind this investment product, there is a highly experienced team with over 30 years experience in development projects in the HMO and Supported Housing arenas
These are just a few of the points that should help your decision whether to invest in this booming property sector.
If you would like to find out more about this investment opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact us.