I qualify as a restricted investor because:
- (a) In the twelve months preceding the date below, I have not invested more than 10% of my net assets in non-readily realisable securities; and
- (b) I undertake that in the twelve months following the date below, I will not invest more than 10% of my net assets in non-readily realisable securities.
Net assets for these purposes do not include:
- (a) The property which is my primary residence or any money raised through a loan secured on that property;
- (b) Any rights of mine under a qualifying contract of insurance; Or
- (c) Any benefits (in the form of pensions or otherwise) which are payable on the termination of my service or on my death or retirement and to which I am (or my dependants are), or may be entitled; Or
- (d) Any withdrawals from my pension savings (except where the withdrawals are used directly for income in retirement).
I accept that the investments to which the promotions will relate may expose me to a significant risk of losing all of the money or other property invested.
I am aware that it is open to me to seek advice from an authorised person who specialises in advising on non-readily realisable securities.