CERTIFICATE FOR EXECUTION BY SELF-CERTIFIED SOPHISTICATED INVESTORS
I declare that I am a self-certified sophisticated investor for the purposes of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005.
I understand that this means:
- I can receive financial promotions that may not have been approved by a person authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority;
- The content of such financial promotions may not confirm to rules issued by the Financial Conduct Authority;
- By signing this statement I may lose significant rights;
- I may have no right to complain to either of the following: (i) the Financial Conduct Authority or (ii) the Financial Ombudsman
- I may have no right to seek compensation from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
I accept that I can lose my property and other assets from making investment decisions based on financial promotions.
I am aware that it is open to me to seek advice from someone who specialises in advising in investments.